There was a senior citizen who bought a brand new Mercedes convertible SLK. He took off down the road, flooring it up to 80 mph and enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head. "This is great," he thought and floored it some more. Then he looked in his rearview mirror. There was a po-po behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

"I can get away from him with no problem," thought the man as he floored it some more and flew down the road at over 100 mph. Then he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of thing!" and pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the po-po to catch up with him.

Officer Oaster pulled behind the Mercedes and walked up to the man. "Sir," he said, looking at his watch. "My shift ends in 30 minutes and today is Friday the 13th. If you can give me one good reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man looked back at Office Oaster and said, "Years ago my wife ran off with a cop, and I thought you were bringing her back."

Office Oaster replied, "Have a nice day."

:fubby:

Now I need two :?