 I’m in a relationship 3 yrs. long now. I’m not sure if I’m the problem or he is. We constantly fight. Whether were at a club with our friends, at a movie or simply just hanging out at home. We rent and share everything. Mostly everything’s mine though. Maybe that’s the problem I make the money and have an education. He hasn’t even graduated from high school. He owns the TV’s and his cloths. I bought him an YZF 600 when I needed a new car. He has since traded this for a mustang GT convertible which I don’t get to drive and I still drive the same piece of c**p falling apart mini-van. Yes I am a mom. He made me give up my child. I know made me sounds kinda bad on my part. He thought court was taking to long( a year and a half) and I should give up. I listened to him and lost custody of my son. He wouldn’t even let me visit with him for a year or so after that. I finally talked him into letting me see him every other weekend. I give him everything and just want to make him happy. Maybe I am still with him because I think I will be some day getting this happiness in return. Where is it? I can’t get out of this relationship and think I need to but not sure. I had a bad upbringing and he also hates my family, I don’t talk to anyone anymore; sisters, mother, and grandmother. God I’m an id**t. Just writing this tells me how much of an id**t I am. But I still can’t get out. I don’t know what to do. I feel as if I have wasted my education and my life for the last three years. Need some advice.

I don't think your crazy at all for feeling the way you do. I think that you two need to re-evaluate your relationship. You need to also re-evaluate what is important to you. Obviously you let this man who is not even your husband allow you to lose your son. Somthing that should be the most important thing in the world to you. Therefore, that makes me think that this man is EXTREMELY selfish. I know it's hard and love makes you do crazy things. I actually stumbled apon your post because I am sorta going through the same "financial" situation with my b/f of several years. I did everything for my man and got hardly anything in return. Basically, He would ask me to jump...and I would ask how high. (if you know what i mean) You can't give and continue to give yourself if he does not give back in return. Listen to your gut......the only way to move on completely is to let time and space do the healing......and surround yourself with your friends and family...people who are positive and keep fighting for you son. If he loved you he would have never told you to give up the fight for your baby. Good Luck