Hi, I am considering a plastic surgery. My friend had a nose reconstruction and she was a patient of Dr Steven Hoefflin. Her nose looks really nice, but she didn’t like that doctor at all. Does anyone know something about him? I don’t want anyone to operate me, so please give me any information about his reputation.

Hi, I’ve heard of Dr Steven Hoefflin many times. He is that Hollywood plastic surgeon who operated Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor. He was alleged of mocking his celebrity patients while they were on the operating table under anesthetic. He was also alleged of photographing them during the surgery. As I recall, he graduated first in his class at UCLA Medical School, and now he is the President of the Los Angeles Plastic Surgery Society. Dr Steven Hoefflin is probably the best doctor in aesthetic area, but he doesn’t seem like a nice man. He has a private practice in Santa Monica for many years. You are lucky if you can afford Dr Steven Hoefflin because he is one of the best, but then prepared that you’ll probably be an object of mocking.

be careful... he charged me 30,000 dls. for my nose job and although he can give you an excellent result...you will have to be patient because it involves alot of work that may not be sucessful in one operation...but he's the only doctor that can give one that perfect slightly elevated well defined tip nose... he will also recomend a chin implant and maybe even cheek bone implants, and your nose will look like joan rivers beaautiful nose and his other clients like latoya jackson, adrienne malloof nassif heiress to the malooff fortune....lucia mendes, and somee of the ex miss universes of venzuela.... hes very expensive and if you need advice on him... im the expert
hes also worked on his wife pamela hoefflin
ivanka trump, donald trump
syvester stalone, angie everhart, the human kendoll nose steve erhardt
tony curtis, liz taylor, socialites, enrique iglesias mole taken off
playboy girls breasts.

micheal jacksons nose before thriller
his nephews tj jackson
zsa zsa gabor....youll notice they all resembe one another

Dr. Hoefflin is extemely well-liked by both patients and the students he teaches. Those who say he is mean obviously have a hard time hearing the truth. From your very first visit at his office, you can tell he is clearly far superior to Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons nearby. He goes above and beyond to make sure that his patients are well informed, well cared for, and comfortable. Rather than just giving you a written estimate, you leave his office with LOTS of information about the specific procedure you want. What will they administer before operating? Need a checklist of everything you will need before or after your op? Want to know how the procedure works? What to expect after the surgery? It's all in there. Most patients complain that their doctor is cold, but Dr. Hoefflin treats you as a caring friend. He gave out his home phone number, instead of just the answering service. He introduced me to someone whom he thought shared common interests. He visits patients on weekends, sometimes bringing his wife. He is a card carrying magician, because he likes magic and likes people. The people who say he is mean must be JERKS, or too lazy to follow instructions!

I can identify with all who have visited the "Island of Doctor Moreau" and have been rearranged by that monster maker Dr. Moreau, AKA Steven Hoefflin. That's what I call him. You said that his celebs look good???
Take a look at Sylvester Stallone's puffed up twisted face. He had a pleasant thinner face a few years ago. I bet that Fay Dunnaway acquired her droopy look from him as well.
I fell prey a few years ago. I went in for minor reasons and got experimented on. i say that because he gave me a video of his NEWEST procedure. It hi-lighted areas of the face, pointing out that the perfect face is a collection of perfectly placed eggs. The upper eye lid bone. the cheek bone, the chin etc.
I surrvided surgery with a blimp head. My once beautiful tight face had been pulled, stretched and sliced. Sliced above the eye-brow to create the eye egg, rearranging the tissue into that area. The side of my face muscles were cut and brought over to affect cheek eggs. And so on.
After a few months my upper lip was falling. Another surgoen said, "Someone was messing where they should not have been."
BUYER BEWARE........

XD
These negative posts must be written competitor surgeons, and surgical coordinators. Dr Hoefflin is the president od the los angeles society of plastic surgeons. He is FACS, and FICS certified, not to mention we have the highest safety rating recorded to date in the Operating Room. Dr Hoefflin is an expert artist. He specializes in complex and revisionary surgery. the average surgery lasts between 4-6 hours. patients fly in from all over theh world, he operates on approx. 25 patients a month. unfortunately some people have unrealistic expectations of the outcome, we have many repeat patients and our main source of referrals is word of mouth.

I recently consulted with Dr. Steven Hoefflin's son, Dr. Jeff Hoefflin, who has left his father's practice and is now in practice in Beverly Hills. The consult was actually for my daughter who was interested in a tummy tuck and a breast reduction. While I've read the above comments on the famous surgeon Steve Hoefflin, I have to say tht my daughter and I could not have been made to feel more comfortable or confident through explanations of the procedures that my daughter wanted to undergoe.

There are two things honestly that could have not surprised me more. He provided us with an enormous amount of information on his practice, and he spent as much time during the consult as we had questions. I noticed that there were three other potential patients waiting to see him, and we problably delayed their appointments, but we had every quesion answered.

In the end, the prices in Beverly Hills were a litttle too high for our budgets, but it would have been a very easy decision, had we had the monies, in selecting Dr. Hoefflin. The office was beautiful, clean, and the staff was professional.

So i'm not sure if my response helps with all of the negative discussions. I had a very professional consultation, but most of us, felt informed and very comfortable. I think this young man has a real strong future ahead of him.

*** Inappropriate content *** edited by administrator

Guest wrote:

A comment such as this implies only that you are passionate about ruining Dr. Hoefflin's reputation as a skilled medical doctor. You didn't elaborate on why you believe that he is "horrible" as you claim. Dr. Jeffrey Hoefflin has dedicated his life to becoming an honorable, informative doctor, always seeing that his patients needs are met with the greatest of care. I'm sure you already know that but I felt compelled to respond to your negative and ignorant point of view.

I would like to comment on the work of Dr. Steven Hoefflin. About a year andone-half ago I had a full face lift that lasted approximately eight hours. I was so frightened that I still can't believe I did it. The results were absolutely outstanding...the workup to the surgery was professional and confidence building -- there were no questions left unanswered. Dr. Hoefflin is a consumate professional. I was cared for at his facility overnight before transferring to a post-operative care suite and I have never felt better about the treatment. The follow-up was superb -- but most of all are the results. Anyone who would question the results and competence of this doctor would certainly cause me to ask questions of their motives. I have no reason to post this other than I was so incredibly happy with the entire experience and have the results to show for it.

Hello, I am from Germany and I had some rhinoplasties here in my country. I´m still not satisfied, here the doctors only make the "natural" look without many changes, I don´t like this...
But I want a very thin, small, short and upturned nose. For example like La Toya Jackson or also Michael. Can anybody give me more informations about a rhinoplasty by Mr. Steven Hoefflin ? Here in Germany are not really good surgeons. How expensive is a complete rhinoplasty by Mr. Hoefflin and are the chances good to get a very perfect nose ? (Like La Toya has) ?
Thanks and best greetings, Chris

This I'm sure is an OUT RIGHT LIE!! HA HA Dr. Hoefflin (both of them) run a first class establishment. You will pay top dollar for you injections and get the BEST product and job done. ANYWHERE!! HE is most conservative Doctor. He injected my lips w/ Collagen. Shame on you!!

dr. hoefflin is an amazing dr. and all these comments are ignorant!!! he makes amazing noses and not to mention the best surgeon in the world... chris he can give u that perfect jackson nose... steven hoefflin is amazing... ive had a nose job and other procedures form him and i look fucken HOT< MORE THAN USUAL!!! people are like damn ur fine as hell...question is if you can afford him!!! oh and his wife is beautiful!!! her face is so cute!!! the hoefflins are beautiful steven a handsome man, his eyes are so blue, you could fall in love!!! every patient he sees falls in love with him... and money is no object when it comes to a master at this profession!!!!

Who is the best doctor in LA for lip augmentation using restylane or juvederm. Is Dr. Hoefflin well-known for that procedure?

IN LOS ANGELAS CALIFORNIA DR. STEVEN HOEFFLIN DOES MANY MOVIE STARE..

99% OF THE DOCTORS ARE NO GOOD AND HAVE BAD HANDS ,WONT LISTEN OR PREFORM AS DIRECTED..

LOOK UP DOCTOR WERNER MANG HE IS IN EUROPE ,GERMANY .
BOTH OF THESE PALSTIC SURGEONS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE VERY BEST IN THE BUSINESS..

THE NATURAL LOOK ..IN HARMONEY WITH YOUR FACE.ALONG YOU ETHNIC GUIDE LINES..THEY ARE CODE WORD TO PERSUADE YOU INTO LETTING THE DR. HAVE HIS WAY. ..MINOR SUBTLE CHANGES..

IF YOUR EXTRA DEMANDING YOU BECOME A BAD CANDIDATE FOR COSMETIC SURGERY ..