Hi everyone I am Male 36 suffering with a strange sensation almost like waves or a fast pulsating feeling moving through my face and head, it is painless and has been happening for about 8 months, I have had other symptoms like a cold patch on my head, a crawling sensation on my head and a dull pins and needles type feeling all on the right side of my head but the worst feeling is the strange moving wavey sensation in my face, it starts without warning and then subsides but not without it causing extreme anxiety and then making me feel as if I am going insane trying to explain the way it feels. I have never suffered with headaches or migraine and I do not believe this to be a symptom of anxiety, has anyone ever had this strange feeling or know what causes it, Do not be concerned with how scary or serious your answers my sound as I am at my wits end with this and cannot take it anymore.

im 46. female. for about a week i'd say i keep getting this weird sensation on myface, like my lower face, and i have no clue whats going on. it doesn't hurt, but i i know it isn't normal. i of course googled it, it can be 20 different things. what scares me is if it has to do with 'i'm about to have a stroke' thats very scarey. but i hate docs and figure they're gonna blow it off anyway.have you ever found out what caused this to happen to you?