I`m 42 and work at the office, typing all day long. Repeated use of particular nerve and muscle group (meaning my hands) gave me the infamous carpal tunnel syndrome. That means I was diagnosed with neuralgia (nerve pain). A nerve in my wrist got compressed, and causing a great pain in my hand. I know this type of a nerve pain is pretty common in office clerks or writers. And now what? Is there some natural way to fight nerve pain? Anybody?

Hi, there are so many herbs that can help you fight the nerve pain, for example vervain, the nervous system relaxant. Vervain should help you recover when your nerves are inflamed or strained. Anyway, here is something for you, a recipe called Nerve Pain Tincture, that include vervain. You need: 1 teaspoon each tinctures of skullcap leaves and fresh licorice root. ½ dropperful each tinctures of vervain leaves. Combine ingredients. Take 1 droppful every half hour, as needed. To relieve a chronic pain take 2-4 dropperfuls a day.