Hi. A friend of mine said he has to use neubulizer. I would like to hear something about it, like what is neubulizer? Is there anybody with experience who could give me neubulizer info?

Hi. It is not called neubulizer, it is nebulizer. It changes liquid meds into droplets in aerosol form so a person could inhale the med through mask. Nebulizers are used to take broncodilator meds, such as Ventolin, Proventil and Airet, or ipratropium bromide, such as Atrovent. Nebulizer may be used as a replacement for MDI (metered dose inhaler). You have portable nebulizers for persons requiring treatments away from their homes. For full nebulizer treatment you need air compressor, nebulizer cup, mask or mouthpiece and clean eye droppers. It is very important to clean and disinfect the equipment. Your hands also must be clean when you are using nebulizer.