When i was about 10, me and my 13 year old brother were watching TV, and he said to me "Can i try something ?" I didn't know what he was going to do so i accepted. He took me by the waist, behind, and held my bum against his penis, before starting to push to and fro. We were still fully dressed. I knew what this was, ans i knew it was wrong, but i stupidly didn't tell him to stop. After that night, as soon as our parents were out, he would ask me if i wanted to "do it." and because i thought it would help me and my brother to get along (we used to fight a lot) i would say yes. Along the weeks and months that followed, i started liking it, and it came to a point where i was the one who would ask for it if he didn't before. As the months passed, we started to get a bit more serious; we would both get into our underwear. He started taking his penis out of his boxers, then taking my bra off. He would feel me all over, never letting me do the same to him. I tried to say no several times, but he said he would tell my parents, and when i replied it was his fault, he said it was mine now, because i was the one asking for it. About a year ago, we both stopped and he hasn't asked me since. But the thing is, i think i'm now scarred to life because of this, and it's hard not to think about it. I'm only 15 now, and it's still hard to look my brother in the eye; we both know what we did was very very wrong. Please help me get over this pain; is there any way i can forget all those times? I often think about who i could tell, or talk to about it, but there's absolutely no one who can understand. Please help me.

This is a very tough situation for you, but it is possible for you to start living more easily. It can’t happen overnight, though. I understand that it’s hard to think of someone who you can talk to among people you know, but this kind of a problem is definitely something that you need to talk to with the professional. Not only because it remains confidential, but also because those people won’t judge you. You school counselor seems like obvious start point. Or you can find some phone numbers of psychologists and counselors who and call to find out what are their conditions and how much it costs.

I don't live in a country which enables this. Although i am french, i live in the middle east with my family, and the schools here have no counselors.

Finally! i have found someone like me so here i am going to tell my story i am a 13 year old male when i was ten my mom got in trouble with the cops so i had to stay with my aunt and my cousin. My cousin was 14. Well after a week of living there my aunt had to work nights she would be gone all night and sleep all day and i only had my cousin to play with. Well one night my cousin asked me "do you want to do somthin fun" so of course i said "yes" then she told me to pull down my pants so i did then i continued on to the point i had no pants nor boxers on but after she saw, she said "now its my turn" then she stripped down as the same as me then she told me to touch her vagina then she touched me but then i started to like it so i would give her oral and she would do the same to me but then she got old of it so we started to have anal sex but i would get sore after awhile i would tell her that and when i wouldnt she said she would tell because i started asking for it so after months went buy it was my 11th birthday she got some real boyfriends then i couldnt even look her and i cant talk to her or look her in the eye anymore BUT MY EDVISE IS TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT. IT WOULD HELP SOME but for some reason when i started dating i started to get better but the memories still haunt me today. same as you said but try that and hey if you want you can send me a private message and we can talk im sure it would help the both of us. to talk to someone who has the same experience =/

I don't want to talk about it to him. I find it really embarassing and just something that i can't mention. Sorry, but how do you send private messages ?

You click on the little yellow envelope that is on the left, above image placeholder

Ok i sent you a private message so all you have to do is reply to it so here is how you get to it when you first log on a box will show up it will have discussions and some other stuff but then it will have inbox or somthin like that click on that and it should have "Ill start" underlined so just click that and just pretty much reply =/

I have no inbox thing. Dah sh*t. I don't know how to see it. Can you maybe send me a link?

When someone sends you a private message you will get an email notice the same as you get for replies. All you have to do is click on the link to get it. Actually I think the message will be in the email so you don't need to click on the link until you want to answer it.

Okkaay thank you, i thin k i got it now :-)

ok u can send me a new message or just reply to the one i sent ya