I usually go to the timeline for the latest posts. When I do, if it looks like the first page is full, at the bottom is a list of many more pages. If I click on the next one it comes up blank with the message "There is no any items". Then when I go back to page one it is blank with the same message. So I haven't been able to follow anything since the changeover. I saw someone had posted to the topic we are supposed to use for this but it was gone when I went back to the first page because the page was blank

Same problem here njoylife.

I did tell the mods about the "no any posts" message.

Dan

Yeah Dan, the latest posts page doesn't work well at all. I just tried again and instead of going to the second page I opened one of the posts. When I went back to the page it was wiped clean. Everything was wiped clean including the list of more pages at the bottom. It was showing more than 10 pages of topics, on returning to the clean page it shows no additional pages. It appears that whenever you leave the page it cancels out as if you read everything and it starts over again. I didn't respond to their offer to test the new system, maybe I should have. It looks like it wasn't tested at all. I also have to sign in every time come back now. I think it took a couple months for them to fix that the last time.

Saturday morning and I checked "latest posts". There was a whole page of them and it looked like many more pages. I opened one and replied to it. When I went back to "latest posts" they were all gone but for the one with my reply and one that came after it.

The same thing just happened to me.

Health Guru
Hi guys I'm using mobile and not having any of those problems when ever I go to timeline and latest there are always new posts even after answering and going back again, the thing that bugs me is the having to sign in all the time where as before the only time I needed to sign in on the old site was if I deleted cookies the other annoying problem is not being notified when there are replies to posts you have answered. I never chose to test the new site either because I have been busy and totally forgot to reply. Wonder how long it's going to take to get all the bugs sorted.

I think it took several months the last time. It took that long to get to not having to log in every time. Longer for other issues. I haven't had any reply notices since last July so I've been putting shortcuts on my desktop for the ones I expect to hear from. Now I have a bunch of worthless shortcuts because they no longer find the website, the circle just keeps turning. Maybe me and Dan are the only two people who still use computers so they forgot to write computers into the program. Won't be the first time I've been forced to buy into the new technology. But I just got two new computers last year, one with W7 and the other W8. So now the thousand dollar plus stash of programs I have been using for 10 to 15 years all have to be replaced for 64 bit.

Oops, I took a break and when I came back it appears that they changed something and when I go to page 2 it actually brought up another page. So I began working my way through the pages until I found something to answer. After I answered it I used the back arrow at the top to get back and I couldn't find the topic I replied to. I investigated that and discovered that it just appears like you go to the next page, actually it switches you to "unanswered posts" so I was going through the pages on that thinking I was looking at "latest posts". I tried it several times and every time it switches me to "unanswered posts" Another thing I found was the inability to reference the post you are replying to. I liked that feature because without it no one would know which post you were answering. Many answers don't make any sense unless you can see what statement it replies to.

Another break and I'm baaack. Now the "latest posts" is back again but after replying to one I lose them all when I return to the list of topics same as before.

OK now clicking on "latest posts" takes me directly to "unanswered posts".

Now I got a list of posts but when I went to page 2 it was empty. went back to page one and it was empty also.

Health Guru
Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies out not sure if that will help but may be worth a try.

Tried again this morning. Showed 7 pages, clicked on #2 and they all went away. Still have to sign in every time.

Legend
Hi njoylife, Did you try clearing cache and cookies out of your browser? Which one do you use? Try using another one to see if you still have issues? It would be helpful to list steps one-by-one so we could try to reproduce them. Also any info about your environment (device, operating system and browser) would be helpful as well. Once we reproduce your problem we'll post the issue so developers can work on it. We still have some minor issues, so please be patient and report any issue you see or experience. Hopefully you understand that it's not possible to test all these features on all platforms to work completely smooth.

Legend

And please guys, for upcoming issues regaridng the platform, in case you experience any, please post them in Suggestion Box forum.

Thanks!