A long time ago in college I hooked up with this guy and he sucked/bit my nipples really hard cuz it seemed like skin was broken on them and they scabbed over. After the scabs came off I have like scars or areas where the darker nipple skin is missing. It bothers me sometimes cuz it's not like my baby did it from breastfeeding or even my partner of 8 years accidentally did it. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a common occurrence if they are sucked too hard? I feel like I'm the only one that's left with nipple scars after hooking up with some m***n :-( I used to think I had pretty boobs and now they are ruined.

The same thing happened to me but this was my boyfriend of 3 years... He broke up with me and after that I realized the ugly scars I have... I feel left and as you said my breast looks ruin... maybe I am exaggerating but I'm thinking of going to a doctor and see if I can get my scars fixed, they look like 3 little balls around the nipple and the aurolea area. Any suggestions?

How did that happen? Didn't you notice the damage immediately afterwards? Is it the actual nipple that is in three balls?