Hi, folks. My friend got some second degree burns several months ago. It happened in a fire. Some scars left and I would like to know how scars are treated. Is it possible at all? I will really appreciate your help since it is about my friend. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello to you too. Second degree scars need time to heal. I don't know the exact time that passed, but perhaps your friend should wait a little. However, there is a possibility for the treatment. I have heard about skin implants. Talk to your doctor to see what he recommends. See if this method is reliable. Don't let him put cremes on the scares on his own. He can only get worse with this. Bye!

Hi there,
I know that burns are very dangerous, and that most of more severe burns tend to leave scars on your skin. The main problem in the begging is the pain which is caused by the burn. I think that the scar needs to be treated immediately along with the pain on the burn. I think that remedies that contain Aloe Vera are very helpful when it comes to skin regenerations. You can try to find some creams that contain this and you can by this over the counter as well. I hope that his skin will be able to heal and that he won’t have any scars left.

Best wishes,
Marco