Hi. I've had this problem for a little over a month now. If I remember correctly, a bug had bitten me on my areola and caused me to scratch it. I must have scratched it too much because that's when skin came off and liquid started coming from it. I didn't think anything of it at first so I put on my bra and went through the day normally. When I went to adjust myself in the bathroom at school, I noticed my nipple stuck to my bra. I peeled it off and the skin came off once more. The next few days I began to wear a tissue inside my bra thinking it would help. And it did for a while, crust began to form and it no longer had any liquid. It seemed to be healing. But I ran into another problem, everytime I shower the nipple goes back to its precious state of peeling and "liquid making". I feel like it won't ever heal! I've thought about telling my mom, but I'm not sure if it would be weird to show her the affected area.. I'm pretty sure this isn't eczema since I've never had eczema before. Someone please help me!

I'm 15 years old and a virgin if that makes a difference.

I would say talk w/ ur mom abt this. If left untreated, u may get a serious infection. Definitely go see a dr.

The exact same thing happened to me I kept doing what you were doings d trying to help it heal when it kept getting worse so I showed my mum and she took me straight to the doctors and he gave me antibiotics that stopped the watery stuff and helped the skin heal and he just gave me e45 cream and once the skin had scabbed over I kept applying the cream and it got better. If it has discharge it is infected, go to the doctor it's not that bad I'm 14 and it was a man doctor honestly do you want this for life?

How come my 10 year old cousin has that of liquid coming out of her right nipple? Help me find out please.