hi i am a female and i was wondering is it possible for a man to urinate during sex

Yes, it is possible for men to urinate during sex. When men have erections it is more difficult to urinate and the closer to orgasm they are the more difficult it gets

No he cant! When he wants to ejaculate, his bladder is blocked and only semen comes out.

Man can only urinate when they are completely withdrawn from you. This too will need some time to adjust and you just cannot pee immediately.

Well, now you have two opinions, but I really think this is two people answering the same way....

When a man gets an erection, the flow of urine, or the ability to pass urine is blocked off. Most men would answer that they can't pee if they are erect.

However, with a half erect penis, or a morning erection that is caused by a full bladder, it is possible to have the erection flag or shrink enough to begin to pass urine. Usually, once this starts, the erection continues to shrink, and the urine passes more easily until he's completely voided.

If you are asking "Can a man urinate while inside a woman, or while making love, or during a blow job...." the answer is that most men cannot. For the same reason above. If he's fully erect, the bladder is shut off to make way for the semen and sperm to come through their passageways.

If you've experienced wetness or a gush of fluid during sex, it's almost certainly NOT from him urinating. It's more likely G-spot fluid, or your urine... not his.

However, this is not to say that some men don't get off on urinating as a form of sexual fetish or pleasure. It's just not the same question that you've asked.

FACT IS, that men who have had a prostatectomy, for example, can experience urination during orgasm. Other medical issues can cause this condition as well.

SJ

im a guy and when im hard if i try to pee i have to bend to a position so it will flow

i am a man and i can say that for me it is virtually impossible to urinate with an erection. even after ejaculation it takes a bit of effort if it's within say 5-10 minutes after.

I found this website asking the same question to myself. Not once, but twice, have I (involuntarily) urinated during sexual intercourse. Not more than a month ago it felt as if my valve (i'm guessing my semen valve) was itching. That sensation has come to pass, and I'm not sure if its relevant, however I am worried that I may urinate again during sexual intercourse.

I have no STI's or apparent sexual deficiencies (to my knowledge and my doctor's) ... I just do not understand how I have managed to urinate during sex (these two times were after I had some alcohol to drink, but both times I was not overly intoxicated and I was very self-controlled).

Can anyone elaborate on the possible explanations for this?

My boyfriend and I have the same problem. It has just recently begun to happen, my boyfriend is only 22 and it seems to happen when I'm giving him head. He always cums first but then proceeds to urinate right after....its a constant flow of liquid. He tells me that it feels like he loses control of his body and he can't help it. So I'm thinking this "problem" could be from more intense pleasure then usual. Hope this helps because we too are clueless as to why this is happening to us.

is it possible to piss with a boner? yes! is it possible to piss with a boner while youre turned on? no.. it is possible to get a hardon, then no longer be turned on for one reason or another, but the penis wont get soft instantly. in this state you are able to urinate. if you wake up with morning wood, you can pee. if you are having sex, it wont happen. and as for you Raven, first of all you are a sick human being, second of all, the reason it takes a bit is cuz your husband needs to consentrate on it really hard, think about unrinating, which in turn probably causes him to no longer be turned on. however, for all those who would like to try this….go see a phyciotrist cuz you are messed up!

My husband seems to urinate in my mouth when I'm blowing him but he claims it is just pre cum and that he can'turinate when erect

There are a lot of people around who just think "Black and White". Well folks, there are grey areas, so think "Outside The Square PLEASE!". I am a 60's plus senior, my wife a 70's plus woman. I have an enlarged prostate, so also irectile disfunction. I have, without much warning, had the embarrassment of urinating somewhat whilst ejaculating. Can a man "Piss" whilst erect? YES HE CAN, not all of us, but some can, and not only with a "Morning glory".

Urination is a normal function of the body, NORMALLY stopped by erection, but in some men, nature forgot "the valve", which is a crock, as it is the prostate that blocks urine when ejaculating - (My Doctor Is A 40 Year Bush Doctor) - I trust him over any Urologist. PLEASE STOP and THINK, not everyone is as the "Textbook male" - thank God! Even women, many of them, will urinate DURING orgasm, some slightly, others somewhat more.

"Love Making" is a seriously emotive time, emotions lead to the nervous system doing funny things, so PLEASE - YES men can urinate slightly, or more than slightly, during intercourse.

As for the lady that gives her partner "Blow Jobs" - then he pisses into her mouth - That I Believe is absolutely HIS control and pleasure. Urine has ammonia, a poison to us, get real and stop him girl, you will get ill.

A Guest - Thanks.

Nice contribution leather jacket. Offer your wisdom somewhere else mate

I have recently (while in my wife) peed. I don't know why. But that is just for all of you who say it's impossible. Im 23 with no std or infections that I know of. Never happened before. I'm very confused and seeking a doctor because most of the people on here don't seem to know why this happens. But yes it's very possible!!

It is possible as it has only just started with me. at his only started after. Was diagnosed with an enlarged prostrate, and after having. Camera inserted down my penis three times. Befor this I was fine. Now it is very embarrassing. There is howevr a different sensation than you get just Avignon a pee? It certainly feels like your ejaculating, but without the sensation? Further It happens before I climaxe, and, does put one off having sex early?

i am certain the " damage" was doe e with the insertion of the cameras? I is a well known fact that you cannot ejaculate after having this procedure, but, passing urine was never mentioned? 

However, it may also be true that a good hard erection can stop the urine? Maybe I should work Arden at getting ths before  embarking on having sex?