So I have taken 5 pregnancy test to date, all were negative but i've still been experiencing an over whelming amount of symptoms. I had intense/abnormal cramping for several hours mid cycle. At first i thought it was my ovulation but thats normally a slight discomfort only on 1 side and this was sharp pain throughout my entire lower abdomen. A few days later i started getting nauseous and throwing up anywhere for 1 to 5 times a day (this had continued for the last week and a half.) I've been extremely fatigued sleeping 10-12 hours a night and still being tired all day long. I've also been getting light cramps, dizzy spells, shortness of breath, lower back pain, moodiness/irritability, slightly sore breasts, a strong sensitivity to smells, and an increased appetite. I'm still waiting on my period tho which i think is due in 1 or 2 days, although i'm not 100% sure since its never been regular. But i took another test this afternoon and it too came up negative!! I don't know whats going on, please let me know if this has happened to anyone else!!!

I would wait a week or 2 to take another test. If you don't get your period in 2 weeks contact your doctor for a blood test and to see if something is going on with your body.