im 18 the last time i got my period was january 5th , then i had sex with my boyfriend on jan 26th, but we used protection. and the condom was fine. my period was supposed to come again the beginning of february, i had spotting for a day, it was pinkish brown, but then nothing after that. then i find out i had mono. i took 2 pregnancy tests and they have been negative. recently i have been having symptoms of my period coming, cramps, moodswings etc. but nothing.. ive been freaking out.. could i pregnant or just stress?

Stress can offten cause late or missed periods....If you have been using proctectin during intercourse then it is not likly that you are pregnant, if your period does not come the next time that it is due, I would go to your obgyn and get a check up, something else could be causing your missed periods....