im 17 and my boyfriend and i had intercourse in the beggining of may and i had my period at that time and the next time i was suspoed to get my period ( the end of the month .. may) it wasnt normall as before like my other periods it was extremley light exactly like spotting and pink and i took two pergnacy tests one the time of my period was due and 6 days after and still no period so i took it again and it both times came up negitive and ive been getting stom aches on my left side and urinating more than usual so can someone please write me back with some help or advice on what i should do.

thanks so much for your time

you should go see you gyn. make sure not an ectopic pregnancy. or test in a few more days. you should consider a birth control method

Well it could of been to early for test to show accurate result. Usually 14 day needs to pass after you hCG level rises so the test would be able to show you a real result if you are pregnant. But the best thing like bcapano said is that you go and see a doctor. Then you can be sure about your condition.

Stomach aches are always such weird things to have and it's hard to tell what the cause is. IT could be gas or anxiety or even IBS, so it's not like that's enough evidence to go on for knowing if you're pregnant. I think that it might be a good idea that if you're nervous to know, to see your doctor and have a blood test done because those are often much more accurate. Are you on birth control or do either of you use condoms? I think that if you are worried that you might want to consider using them in the future! I don't intend to sound judgmental--just offering advice to help you avoid this later on.