I haven't had my period for over 2 months now and the last one I had was pretty light but I was also under a lot of stress so I thought that was normal. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative.... My right side has been in a lot of pain almost like period cramps but not quite... I'm wondering if it might be a cyst or if I'm pregnant. I was on some herbal medication (Black Cohosh and Dong Quai) for menstral pains but they didn't seem to work I was also on Antibiotics for strep not too long ago, can this effect my cycle/ pregnancy test results. I've read a lot of literature on pregnancy and I don't have any real symptoms that are abnormal to me other than intense pains that can last about 2 mins. anyone that has any advice it would be much appreciated

my advice to you is to go see a doctor and get an ultrasound. i had a friend that did not know she was pregnant until she was about 5 months along because her test kept coming back negative. if you get an ultrasound, the dr will be able to tell you if there is a baby growing in your uterus.