HI IM 16 YEARS OLD AND IM HAVING WEIRD LOWER ABDOMEN PAIN FRECUENTLY. WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY PERIOD I ONLY BLEEDED FOR A DAY.IM ALSO REALLY TIRED AND HAVE BEEN HAVIN DIZZINES AND NASSUEA BUT I TOOK A HOME PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS NEGATIVE. COULD THIS BE WRONG, CAUSE I REALLY FEEL PREGNANT.

I am experiencing all the signs and symptoms of pregnancy, but i've only had 1 pos and 2 neg results. Today i have a blood test done and that came up negative as well. Why is this happening and am i not pregnant? :-(

I don't know girl. I'm having the same issues. At first i didn't want to be pregnant, but now i do, and i'm afraid that i'm really not

im having lower back pain and im tired all the time,ive gaind a very little amount of weight, 2 weeks after my period i started spotting with cramps & im also light headed i took 3 tests and came out negitive? im still tryen to get a blood test done but the tests keep saying negitive but i feel pregnant?

I understand everyone. My period came less than normal, and after that I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms like enlarge breast, fulness, nausea, headache, weight gain ( 2 ponds), and tiredness. The doctor took a urine sample, but it came out negative. I don't know what is going on...probablly I 'll wait another month or so. In rest let the time tell you if you are preganant or not and you'll be a happy mom now or later on.