can anyone help with this problem i have not had a proper period since march 09 i just get some spotting every couple of months i get cramps every month but no period and the last few months ive got pelvic pain but only when i sit for about 10 mins. Ive been on 2 primolut a day for 21 days then a break of 7 been on them 3 months and still no periods . I have heavy bleeding piles as im always constipaded and ive got lots of movement in stomach like a baby but im deff not pregnant
and if i stand in the same spot for about 10 mins i start getting like a pressure pain in my lower back and hip the same happens when i walk for awhile . I searched the net but then only thing i could relate to was a nerve at the botton of my spine might be causing the pain
if anyone can help as to what it might be

I had the same and and found out that I had endometrosis. I am not sure about you but if it is endometrosis be prepared for a lot of pain with no cure

lucy152 wrote:

i had the same problem with my period,almost 6 months since i had my last period but until now no sign of it..what could be the best solution for this.?