hey guys hope someone out there can help me with this my last period was on april 17th and my periods are right no problems so far so here's my problem my husband and i had sex on May the 1st and 2nd and he did cume in me and I do think I was ovalutingon the 2nd..I have been on birth control and I missed about 3 days worthwhich was on the 28th 29th and 30th of april took one on the 1st of may and on the 2nd may to but could i have got pregnant since I didn't take one for those 3 days? and the thing is on the 5th of may that night I woke up in in pain with cramps that were coming from my stomach on the left side it was weird and now since the 5th I have had pelvic pain like maybe implantation or something could that mean that I am pregnant? I am 24 years old and whould love to have another kid..I didn't do this with my other kid.. so any body out there please let me know if pelvic pain means implantation!!!!
Thanks alot

its me again I just forgot to say something I havent had any bleeding yet my period will be on the 17th. thanks

is there anyone out there that has any information about this.

I also have been cramping and pelvic pain. I just stopped taking the pill and I ovulated around the 10 or 11 of May I called my doc because the cramping has been going on and off for atleast 4 days. She said Im probably pregnant wait till next week and see what happens if I dont get a period to take a preg. test. Hope this is help.

Heya!, I ovulated on the 7th July and started getting cramps yesterday so iv had them all yesterday and all today (so far) and just a little pain in my lower back i have no idea what this means but havin read things on the internet it seems it could be implantation bleedin my period isnt due for another 10 days

Hi ladies...
I was looking up this online and found your thread. I don't know if I Oed on cd 13 or 14. I have major O pains on cd 14 on both sides which is unusual for me
I am now 7 or 8 dpo. Been ttc for 10 months w/a loss on 6/6/09 @ 5+2.
I had some pink spotting at 3 or 4 dpo.
Major cramping at 4 or 5 dpo and has continued but eased up since.
On 6 or 7 dpo I had major bloating and my boobs tingled.
Today I just have a noticable weird feeling in my stomach.
Any opinions please?

My husband and I just started trying to conceive. My last period started on 9/2/09, and ovulated around the 15/16th. We had plenty of sex on and surrounding thoes days, now starting 2 days later I have begun to have light cramping at first and then now today 3 days after ovulation I am having major cramping (I rarely ever normally cramp at all and when I do it is way more mild). The cramping at first was switching sides and now is concentrated in the middle of my baby makin areas. What dose this mean? Oh I am not supposed to start my next period till the 1st and have always been very regular.

so where you pregnant