i have a very bad left upper jaw pain in my teeh it comes and goes everyday or whenever i think about it, i have this problem for two years now. it started out really bad two years ago and than stop for months and now im having it again. i have searched on net and i came across TMJ i think i might have that problem. it hurt for straight 8 hours sometimes and my neck,head,ear hurt really bad when this pain starts and i have running NOSE too. what you think is wrong with me? i would really appreciate it. thanks

Apprentice
Hi, well since you said that beside all that pain you have a runny nose as well i must conclude that you might be having problems with your sinus'. My mother had pretty much the same problem as you did, they even pulled out some of her teeth because they were sure that the teeth were causing pain and discomfort. Later she was told that she has congested sinus' and she treated it with some spray (ALoe Vera) and after 2 months she got rid of the problem. Basically she sprayed this solution down her nose every morning.