I am currently 36 weeks pregnant and need some sort of peace of mind. I had sex with my ex on October 5th or 6th and then with my bf either the 9th or 11th. I've had 2 ultrasounds. One just to make sure I was pregnant and then one around 5 months to find out the sex. BOTH ultrasounds gave me a due date of July 9th. Based on my due date this is what I've come up with:

First day of last period: October 2, 2012

Probable date of ovulation: October 16, 2012

Possible dates of conception: October 12 to October 20, 2012

Due date: July 9, 2013 (40 weeks)

I'm really hoping that it's my bf's baby and I am definetly getting a DNA test done but I can't stand not knowing at all. Also, when my ex and I slept together I was on my last day of my period and spotting. I am now dilated 2, on and off contractions and bed rest. Please help.

Hi Guest,

More likely it is the boyfriend.

Normally you would ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive about 5 days.

October 5th and 6th would be days 3 and 4, VERY early.  October 9th or 11th would be days 7 and 9, possible.

Don't focus on the due date.  It can vary significantly from one women to another, especially for the first.

Hope it helps.  Good luck.