Diagnosed with male breast cancer and 2 days ago had my breast removed and now I am experiencing numbness in testicle area.  Is this normal

It is not normal to experience any symptoms in the scrotal/testicular area after breast cancer surgery.  They are not connected.  Surgery in one area does not involve any nerve pathways for the other.  Please consult your urologist or neurologist for a more definitive diagnosis and treatment.

Disclaimer: Dr. Emily Altman and Advanced Skin Wisdom provides the content on this website solely for informational and educational purposes. Information provided on this website should not be considered medical advice and is not a substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Communications to or from Dr. Altman and Advanced Skin Wisdom and any person will not be considered to establish a patient/doctor relationship.