I am considering to do breast augmentation. I haven’t seen a doctor yet. I am worried because the breast cancer. Is surgeon going to tell whether is good for me or not to does that or he just want to take my money?

I don’t know about that, but I think that you should have some consultation before the breast augmentation surgery. The plastic surgeon will examine your breasts and perhaps take photographs for your medical record. He will consider such factors as the size and shape of your breasts, the quality of your skin and the placement of your nipples and areolas.

Looking for charlotte breast augmentation offices that recommends non-surgical procedures or solutions.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I just wondering if you are seeing a doctor an oncologyst because if you want to have a breast augmentation the dr. needs to agree with that kind of procedure, also the cosmetic surgeon always see you first before the surgery for a consultation if he see's something wrong he does not do the procedure because your health is first. Dr. salas is a good doctor he did my surgery and also my wife and daugther's.