For anything??? For god's sake, does this mean girls don't misbehave? And, if so, they don't get an excuse??

I don't get it!! You don't rationalize someone's behavior based on gender!!

Problems with the neighbors again?

Problems with the neighbors again?
If you'd call a dent in my trunk as a result of a softball trouble, then yes....

Sounds like it's time to practice those new kickboxing moves on the little sh*ts.....sorry, I need to practice, you know...tee hee....

Don't tempt me, sistah!! If I didn't have to go pick up a chicken, why, I'd...

Don't tempt me, sistah!! If I didn't have to go pick up a chicken, why, I'd... Now there's a way to kill two birds with one stone....although a good friend has advised me that a sound smack with a very large fish would hurt more...;)

Because people who are ignoramuses like to hind behind dumb sh*t like that b/c they're too stupid to answer you with anything real. These are the same exact people, mind you, who tell you what a nice kid their boy is in light of rape charges, murder, etc.

They tell you that b/c it's easier than actually parenting said brats.

I'm going to PM you with a suggestion of how to deal.

Well, having a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old son let me try and explain this.

We have worked very hard to treat both the kids the same, the girl is encouraged to do anything she wants, sports things, everything. The boy was given stuffed animals, even a male barbie was given to him by a relative.

They have 2 parents very conscious of treating them pretty equal.

That being said:

They are different. As night and day. My little boy has wars, fights, explosions, just about every violent thing you can imagine happens in our play room every day.(pretend violence) My daughter plays school, and Barbies, and sometimes she'll join her brother, but he does NOT join her.

Boys just seem to be more rambunctious.

However, disrepecting a neighbors property? That is not rambunctious, it's asinine, lazy parenting, and just stupid. I'd report it.

you could've come back with...

well, you are definitely a pigbrained id**t so i guess i shouldn't expect more out of your poor offspring, true.... with apologies to the pig population.

lamebrains begat lamebrains. my sympathy to you Kristin in this deal. it's a no win. parents are the hands off type -- raising their kids like they're goldfish in a bowl; throwing them crumbs whenever the clock says it's time...no rules, no regs, no limits. you (or any other adult) couldn't possibly be expected to have an impact on them when they have been cut loose from any type of authority since day 1.

and also -- what GO said.