Teens should NOT have sex because even if they think that they are grown, they don't know what thier doing all they know is the boy is so cute and so sweet but let's face reality the boy you think is so cute is the boy who will just have sex with you but after that he's done with you and moving on to the next girl who just can't say NO just because he looks so good.

wow. you seem pretty naive.

LoL did you answer your own question?

We'll, i'll answer your posed question anyways. Teens have sex for the same reasons adults have sex. The only difference is: adults can pay for any consequences.

FYI: teen boys and men can both just have sex with you and move on. This is life. Girls just need to be able to tell the difference btw the good guys and the bad ones. We are not all bad ones.

good answer, jey1983 :]

uhm, not to be rude but not all teenagers are like that. im definitely not that s****y character you described and my boyfriend is not like that.i actually plan to have sex with him next month with bc and condoms of course. we would be going out for six and a half months. he is my first bf and im his first gf. not all tens do it to say they did it with that pretty face. i know my boyfriend loves me and i love him back, hes nine and a half months Younger than me. heck if i wanted to say no i could with no problem between us. im the one that introduced sex in the first place. your probably just upset your teen daughter got heartbroken by some jock and your a little peed off. im sorry for you if thats the case. my boyfriend and i have that relationship where you know theyre the one you could never live without and we found our other halft right on the first try. we love eachother. not all teens are stupid like tbat. we have that emotionlly, physically, and cognitively perfect relationship. hey if it helps to prove my point and this is very true his iq is 165 and mines 143. you cant think tht the stereotype fits every teen out there. hey im not even tryibg to fit in with those people. id much rather stand out from the crowd. im scene,or most people would stereotype me as emo. i want to have sexwith my boyfriend to show love thats why they call it making love. and sure i know i have a higher sex drive than most women even because of my higher intelligence. im what they calledan old soul. i am already fit for it . who are you to judge that.

Why do teens have sex? - for the experience of course. No one has the right to deny their right to have sex!

teenagers have sex because they are in the most hormonal stages of their life. its normal but sometimes very foolish and leads to big problems. as long as they have a good partner and are safe and use protection and are mature then there isn't a big problem

A lot of it has to do with both a lack of proper parenting, influences from the media, and peer pressure.

Parents are very busy with work, and much less involved/protective of their children nowadays. Most parents want to be the "cool parents" and won't be too strict with their children because they want them to be popular.
This simply doesn't work, most children have no concept of consequence. When i was growing up if I had been caught screwing around with a boy my parents would have spanked me (even as a teenager, I KID YOU NOT!) and I'd have been grounded until I moved out.

On top of that my mother raised me to be a lady at all times which isn't a custom that's being carried on anymore. And yes this moves onto the next issue with media influence.
Girls are bombarded with images of sexy women from the first time they watch TV. It's in most commercials, magazines, TV shows, and movies. And both genders are seeing the increase of sex, drinking, and partying in the media and thinking that's what is normal, that is what is mainstream and that is what they should be doing. Monkey see monkey do, ya know? (Not too far back people who behaved this way were outcasts in society, funny how the world changes!)

Since it is so widely spread that sex is fun and you should "totally just party", that is what the popular children do. And since humans have a herd mentality, they strive to be a part of the popular clique. So they are pressured to act the way they act which is to basically act like trash.

All of these influences combined are what is degrading the personality of teens and leading to the increase in sexual activity, drinking, and drug use.

But honestly I think parenting is the biggest factor in all of this. If you properly raise your kids, they make fewer mistakes. If you don't allow your children to dress trashy or stay out late fewer of these things happen. Kids are the responsibility of their parents.

Girl think sex is all tha great NO IT'S NOT..I have had..and the truth is it's so fucken painfull....in the end of the day u can get STD UTI HIV AIDS or even get preg do u even think of all that stuff..I didn't and nw I got UTI coz I said no I love him we will be there 4 me hw loves me but in the end he walked away life will go on!!!!!!

So, what happened? Are you still in love? Still dating? I find posts like yours the common amongst many teens because they believe they "know" something they have yet to go through, to experience. And yet, there is rarely ever a follow up on such responses like this. I like good follow ups, but bad ones are just as educational and enforces knowledge upon those that needs to see the outcome, good or bad. So, what happened? And I hope everything worked out well, believe me. I'm one of those what they call sappy people. I love happy endings, but I love sad endings best because I believe that is how life is, death is the end, and death is sad. Anyway, how did things work out?