Hey there!
I'm new to this so bear with me... :-)

15 days ago, my OB/GYN switched me from Yaz to Junel 1.5/30. I was only a few days into my pack of Yaz and she told me it would be alright to go ahead and switch. On September 7, 2010, I was put on antibiotics for bronchitis. I asked the Pharmacist if this certain antibiotic would interfere with my birth control and both the pharmacy tech and the pharmacist told me "no." Two days later, I got a phone call from them saying that they had been trying to track me down because that medication DOES interfere with my birth control. Now, i'm 6 days away from starting my "inactive" pills and for the past few days i've had cramping in my lower right abdomen and i had reddish/brown spotting on the 15th and very, very light brown spotting on the 16. I had to go back to the Dr. yesterday (16th) and get more antibiotics because i'm not that much better. I told the Dr. about the spotting and cramping and he immediately gave me a hcg blood test. I've been exteremely tired and worn out but, i don't know if it's from being sick last week or if i'm in the early stages of pregnancy. I really think it's too soon for anything to show up though. He seemed to think with all the possible interactions, it is a great possibility. I've also had a very cloudy discharge today and every great once-in-awhile, my breasts tingle and my nipples get very "perky."
It's ok if i am pregnant because we've actually been starting to discuss having a family-we just haven't made it that far yet. :-)
I would really appreciate any input and opinions.
Thanks!

so like i dnt kno if i am pregnat i had sex with my man and then like i was already off my period and he cummed in me can i be pregnant