Hi, I have been on birthcontrol for some time now, i was experimenting with different ones but found one that a liked the best. I start spotting 2 days before my period and my doctor says it may be a low hormone level.

Me and my boyfriend had unpotected sex, but i always take my pill the same time every day, and I've never missed a pill. He always finishes in me, but 2 days after having sex, my breasts started to feel very tender. could I be pregnant?

Well, without an EPT or pregnancy test, it would foolish for me to venture a guess...
but I would think that your tender breasts could be a function of the hormones of the birth control pills.

Any women want to field this one? :$

Kirk is correct. Lots of times a womens breast will get sore, not so much the nipple, but the whole breast, especially under your arms.
I think if you have been faithful in taking your pill, i would guess your not pregnant.
You could have had a little break thru bleeding from your pill as well.