Hello first of all I have a virgin girlfriend and all of this happend when she is her ovulation cycle of her period , we were at my house and making out then we got naked and we had oral sex I cummed her mouth but she spited out most of them to my penis then we cleaned it with a good napkin then she cleaned her self, maybe after 30 min from this we started making out touching our selves and "I started to touch my penis's head, up and down her vulva" I was wondering can she get pregnant with the semen which stays in urethra after ejaculation" I did not pay attension if I head semen in my urethra or not , we took morning after pills anyways , So what are the changes she got pregnant?

Hi Worried,

If she took the morning after pill within 72 hours it would be very unlikely that she'd get pregnant.

The only way that it could even happen was if sperm got into her vagina - we can't know that.

Just remember, her next FEW periods can be early or late due to the morning after pill.  She may have some spotting, cramping, and tender breasts too.  All are common side effects.

Actually I was expecting answers like she is a virgin so hymen is decreasing the risk of sperm getting in vagina , and I though you would say residual sperm is really really less than ejaculated sperm so it decrease the pregnancy risk too I wonder if they would be true or not those are my opinions what would you say about them
and my biggest worry is she was in her ovulation period so morning after pill would not effect that much Can you please make comments about these It would be really helpful you cannot understand how concernad I am right know I live in a conservative muslim country they kill people because of this things.

1. There is no guarantee, virgin or not, that her hymen is intact. It can tear from ordinary activities.
2. It only takes ONE sperm. Residual or not, just ONE.

Neither of the above protects against pregnancy.

Emergency contraceptives also inhibit fertilization and implantation of the egg.

Hope it helps.