I'm 15 and I'm very conscious of my breast, due to the fact that they differ in size. :-)

The problem is that the right one is growing while the left one never grows at all. The difference isn't just in size but also in nipples and it's just weird looking. It's very prominent that one breast is bigger than the other and I really don't know what to do about it.:'(

I have regular periods and all women in my family have large breast, so it's not in genetics. I told my mom about it, but she just make fun of it, because she has perfect breast. It's also worse when girls younger than you have bigger breast...

I know this is the stage where I'm growing and everything but my cousin who's 23 told me about her friend who has one breast and is flat at the other side, so I'm really afraid to turn out like her.

DONT BE ASHAMED TELL YOUR PARENTS YOU NEED A CHECKUP.its that simple!i dont know why she would laugh and play it off bc it has you worried.and im worried for you. if you have to go to the school nurse seh will definitely know what to do. GOOD LUCK-DALPHY

Some women end up with noticeable difference in their breasts and if you do turn out like the mentioned girl and it's something that is a big problem for you, you might wanna consider plastic surgery to make your flat breast bigger. It's too soon for a surgery anyway, so you would have to wait and maybe your flat breast will grow as much as the other because that also happens. I had a breast bigger than the other for some time and then eventually they just became around the same size. And when I was 15, I had hardly any breast grown. So I dunno, you have to wait and maybe the thought that you'll be able to change it if it doesn't change naturally will make you feel better. Meanwhile, you can use bras that will make the difference unnoticeable for people you don't want to see it and if there are people who might see it like boyfriends then it should be people who you're intimate with enough so that you'll feel natural around them and they'll respect you regardless of how you look. Everyone has something in their appearance that make their self esteem low and it's just a matter of learning to live with that. In most cases it only bothers who has the 'problem' and if that's not the case and it's something that affects your life directly, then again you can always change it.

Well for now at your age and throught this stage of adolecence, it's okay. If you just started puberty it's perfectly normal. Breasts don't fully mature and even out until the age of 20. But you should go to a doctor if nothing changed in the future.