Help! Recently I looked down there and realized that only one of my labia minora is purple and wrinkly ..I don't know how long it has been like that, but it has always been pink and normal. I also have been having a stronger odor, more discharge, and small itchy bumps. Please reply back asap with help..I am 17 and never been sexually active.

yeah i have the exact same problem.. it really annoys me

I'm not sure about the itchy bumps, but I have the exact same thing! from the research I've done, it is completely normal and not dangerous at all. In fact, apparently it is preferred over women who have small labia minora. I would confirm with a doctor, but this definitely common.

I'd also recommend that you bring this up when you consult with a doctor.
It's doubtful that you have a problem. Sometimes our bodies develop in tandem, and other times, asymetrically. This doesn't sound like a problem, unless you're experiencing pain. Then, in that case, go get an examination now!