After having sex I notice my right labia minora is longer by a lot. It is visible outside my lips! What can I do to get it back to normal? Because its been about 2 weeks and it's still longer! Is this permanent? What can I do to fix this. It's embarrassing and my boyfriend felt it and was like "what is that" and he laughed!! He didn't see it I just told him it was part of my vagnia. Please please help I'm desperate!!

:-S HELLoooooooooooo! 1 Labia longer then the other is SEXY! Every girl  has some feature that equates to the antithesis of symetry. Here in California Labia Plasty is getting to be quite common...creating designer labia.....iHATE it, I love big Labia and girls are opting for labia plasty to reduce them to slivers..i hate small minora and it seems it is what alot of females want....Big Lips are delicioius...be proud of ur labia and the differences between each labia minora! FYI i also luv a lil darker skin pigmentation of the labia minora as compared with the labia majora and the color of ur body; bleaching is another fad i hate... anal bleaching is getting popular..mainly do to porn flics....Damn! all my fav turn ons disappearing do to some crazy notion that smaller and lighter is better...ARGH! We will discuss pubic hair next time...lol

As they used to say in my day - "RIGHT ON BROTHER!"

If your boyfriend finds it unattractive he is not worth keeping. I have the same problem and once you find someone who loves you, they find everything about you is attractive, even your little flaws. You are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :)

bruhh rite on im a female and i totally agree wit yuh