Okay well.... I am not sure if this is normal, but it seems like it should me.
I have tiny bumps INSIDE my Labia Minora, they are around the bottom(where you get hair on the rest of the area) and then around the Clit, what are they? Ther cause no pain and when I stretch out my Labia Minora slightly, that is when I see them, they seem to be inside of the skin, and do not cause any problems other then scare me to death haha. I have no odor, weird discharge, itching, stinging, etc etc.
What is the problem? :-(

As long as there is no chance of an STI I would say they are either 1. Sebaceous glands 2. Fordyce Spots! You have them on all mucus membranes - in your bottom lip, inside your eyelids, and on your genitals! Google images of each and see what you think? Hop this helps and if you need any further help just ask OK? Good luck honey1

Thank you, the way it looks, looks natural to me.
They are around places that tend to swell up when aroused or that sweat so I am guessing it is something you were saying. :-)
Maybe I just need to eat better, thank you.