Hello I have noticed 2 small bumps on my labia minora, they are side by side one another. They dont hurt at all but they are SOOOOOOO itchy. I made them bleed by itching them and now they have white inside which I assume is the skin trying to heal itself because when I rub it with my finger the white comes off and it is an indented raw red color.(sort of like when you pick a scab) As far as I know, genital warts spread when opened up. (that is true right?) i havent noticed any other bumps but these 2 so i am assuming it is not that. I a trying my hardest now not to itch them, hoping they will go away asap. any idea as to what this may be?

I see this was posted a long time ago but I'm kind of curious myself. For me, it's on both sides, down low on my labia minora, and itch like crazy. I'm thinking it might be a yeast infection, I've had two before. They're pretty small, but I've never been able to get a proper look, all I've got is a cam and that's hard. But I don't think I get the white from itching it cause I've never bled. And I've had these bumps for quite a while now, maybe from my first yeast infection, I don't know. But anyways, I'm 20 and not sexually active (virgin), but I'm on birth control to help with my months.