I have never had sex, Im thirteen. I have had this for a while. I find it gross and I think guys will think its disgusting, too.
I seriously want to chop them off. rofl. is there some kind of cream or something to make them smaller and less wrinkly and purple? is this normal? :(

Girls,
Its perfectly normal to have one lip larger than the other. Its perfectly normal for the difference in colour. Labias' vary just as other parts of your body vary. I see you all mention sex, first off you are all much too young to be having sex and in the future if anybody has issues with your labia then its their problem not yours. Move on from them to someone who appreciates you. Be proud of what you have.

For starters, as the previous user states, you are WAY too young to have sex...however I do have to tell you that my girlfriend has lips like yours and I find them to be so sexy, sexy hot!!
It is very erotic and I many of us guys much prefer bigger lips than small ones!

I promise all of you ladies are perfectly normal. Unless you have itching, oozing, pain or something smelly coming out of your genital area, you're fine. Like the other user stated before, the men I've dated seem to like my netherregions. :-) They say it looks like a butterfly or a flower when, um... opened. So embrace yourselves, also if we all had the same vagina, don't you think things would be boring? Just like guys have penis' that come in different shapes, colors, and sizes... women are the same way.

I have one labia minora that hangs out and is purple and wrinkly the way you described so I came on to this website and did other research to see what the deal was. It seems like this is completely normal as the previous commenter have posted, and people don't seem to mind it (and rather, prefer it!) either. There are also some who get surgery to minimize the labia but there is a thread here about horror stories from doing that so I would definitely NOT do that!

I'm fifteen and my labia is also like that. I've read it's like that because of how dark our skin is supposed to be, which makes sense since I'm Filipino, Portuguese, and Spanish. I am self conscious about it too, but I know only one other person that would ever see it besides myself, and that's my accepting boyfriend who wouldn't change a thing about me (: You shouldn't be so insecure about it. If you're confident, then guys will find that sexy and not even worry about it. All vaginal areas are different. <3. Don't worry about it hun. :-)

It's so good hearing you all say this, im 13 and have the exact same thing. I thought it was an STI cause i say a vagina looking like mine but that one had an STI, but yeah thanks this has really helped! i was freaking out :O

I got into this site by accident; but find it interesting.  Yes, as a man I find the bigger the lips the more pleasure.  Certainly more pleasure for the man for it is like having straight sex and oral sex at the same time.  Also if you lover does oral sex upon you he appreciates the meaty feeling as well as the taste.  I would recommend to the women to stretch their lips if they have small ones and enjoy themselves more.

My 65-year old wife has huge lips and of different sizes.  We both have intense pleasure because of them.  One lip is almost two inches and hangs out beyond her pubic hair.  Sometimes when she walks fast the friction of the hair against her extruded libia excite her and even when shopping she has had to go to the ladies room and masturbate.  Later she tells me about it and we both get aroused.  But I think it important to appreciate what you have, accept it, and make the most of it.  We have.

My lady- friend and I are both in our 70's and we both have wonderful husbands.  However we are also sexually atracted to one another and our relationship is descrete, yet intense.  We both have flappy lips (to put it mildly) but she has exceeded any I have ever seen (and I was a nurse for 35-years).  She finds it extremely exciting when I lick or munch on them.  Same for me.  And since we have introduced strap-on dildo's into our relationship, the sight of her loose-flabby lips gripping the dildo adds another level of arousal.  We are in love with our large labia and given a choice we would not have it any other way.

I am approaching 50 and I have inner labia which extends outside my outer labia.  It too is discolored; actually multi-colored.  However: I do not know what is normal for I have not seen women my age naked.  Doctors have never commented on it so I must assume I should not be concerned. However, my husband complements me continaully on my most private area and so I am happy as I am. 

Don't worry, honey. Men find it beautiful and sexy! Guess that's the way God made us.

Your labia sound just fine and the larger, labia are very sexy.  Do not worry if they are large, or one is larger than the other.  As a man, we love the larger labia.  So do not think about surgery.  That would ruin a good thing!  Keep yourself clean and a man will love giving you attention down there.

I do have to say, I am 28 years old and have been living with this since I can remember, I thought I was alone in the matter, and I was weird or disformed or thought maybe my doctor did something wrong at birth, or I did something wrong to it as a kid, played to much with it, idk, but I am very suprised and pleased to know that I am not alone, and I am normal.  I stumbled upon this site, because I have always been curious just never went out looking and my doctors have never said anything, any of my partners have never said anything, but I have always been very self concious about my private area, and only a select few have seen it.  I will no longer feel I am alone, I will be more confident about it, and I thank you to everyone, this has truley been a life changing find.  Thank you! IOWA

Im 15,virgin,and im bisexual. im dating a girl right now and i know she wants to do sh*t with me but this is stopping me. no one at all knows about this and im really scared. it doesnt look attractive at all. i thought it was a blue waffle disease but i dont have puss or other stuff coming out its just my labia lips are purpleish and wrinkly/saggy. i wanted to like have vaginal surgery or whatever to make it look normal but i doubt that exist. i dont wanna tell my doctor cause im really scared and its so gross. please help what can i do?