Hey, I am 16 years old and I noticed today an odd thing w/ my labia minora. One side has always been bigger than the other, not big as in like swollen, but just a bigger flap of skin. I noticed that on the edges though it was kinda brown and that it has less feeling than the smaller one. I can squeeze it and twist it around and not feel anything. I dunno if it has always been like that, or if it just came up, I don't look down there regularly. Is this normal, or is this a health problem i should be concerned about?

Hey! I'm 16 also and have this exact same question. I think mine's always been that way, but I'm still a virgin and I don't look down there much either. I'm also curious to know the answer if anyone could help us out!

I'm 16 as well and I have this exact same problem.

I think it's completely normal. I'm 21 years old, and I have the same situation myself. It's always been that way, and it's my left inner labia. I have the exact same description as you, so I don't believe it's anything to worry about.

:-)

same question here my right one is soooo huge and my left inner labia is barely there....i noticed this about a year ago but I don't know if i have always had it like that??? please tell if this is normal?? and another question i cant wear jeans or any type of pants in general because it is extremely painful in my vagina. I always wear a pad or a panty liner even if i am not on my period, just so it can block the pain. Is this normal? I have had this pain for about 5 years now and I am 17 years old. Please hurry with the answers....Please Im sooo worried about this.

Yes im 15 years old and i have that problem as well exact same realy it came about a year or so ago and its the right inner one its soo big and im just a bit worried about it because i suppose you could say its embarresing to go to the doctors about i just dont think its normal and im concerned about health issues!! is there anything that could be done to make it go regular?
i would appreciate anyone if they have had professional inquiries and no what the problem is? thanks

It's very normal to have one side larger than the other.
Vagina's come in all different shapes and sizes.
Mine is just like yours too, with not a lot of sensitivity in the larger labia either, and it is a slightly different colour than the rest.

It does hurt sometimes when I wear pants that are to tight, or when I ride a bike for a long period of time. I guess it's just something you have to get used to.

There's nothing medically wrong though.
There is a type of vaginal cosmetic surgery, for people who are very self cautious about how they look down there. Or in cases when it is painful.

Just know that there is nothing wrong with you.

honey i have the same exact question, so its completely normal! i see a few girls here saying they have it too so now i feel better about mine =) were normal! lol

omg i have exactly the same problem! my left labia is waaaay bigger than my other one and it is kinda brown! im only 14 is this normal? i dont no if ive always had it but i first noticed it about a year ago. should i be worried? %-)

Im 25 and have very large labia also I have always hated this. I would love to have surgery to make them alot smaller. My husband says oh it just feels better they wrap around my penis but I think he just is tryin to make me feel better. So to any girl that has this problem it is common and if you want surgery go for it!!! :-D

I can see this post is kinda old but I'm glad I found it.
I have the same problem except it's on both sides... it's kinda annoying and it makes me feel bad about my self every time I think about it. It also use to worry me, I use to think it's not normal.
But now, after reading this post I see that I'm not the only one with this and that it's perfectly normal.
Though I'm still worried about what my future boyfriends will think about it (I don't have any yet), but I don't think it's worth a surgery. :-(
Is it...?

Hey ladies :-)
i too am 16 and have the exact same issue.
my inner right labia has always been much larger and floppier then the other. i first noticed this when i was about 12.
im quiet self conscious of my issue, so i searched this on the net to find some answers.
Im so glad there are others just like me out there that share this unique look.

mine is the right, it is bigger than my left, which barely exists yeah.
i noticed it when i was 14, im now 17 almost 18.

and i went to the doctors, because i was scared to death, i thought i was a complete freak..

the nurse took a look

was so embarassing, legs wide open layin on a bed backwards
BUT IT WAS WORTH IT TO KNOW I WAS NORMAL
she said its normal in every woman, wer all comletely different down there. but that does occur, and its nothin wierd. or to worry about

my bf of 9 months, love it............
he calls me nemo

if youv ever watched findin nemo u will understand lol...
he had a poorly fin.. and it was smaller than the other :-D lol

so yeah, im nemo! (Y)

and he says he loves it cus it makes me different,
it doesnt stop or hinder you having sex

and it will take some time to get comfy with realising your different,

but ur not .REALLY all that different. cus ............... i have it too ;-)
:-D

hope i helppppppppeddddddd
(L)
xxxxxxxxxx Ellen xxxxxxxxxxxx

mine is the same way. i have to go and get a pap smear next week and i just wanted to know if that was normal. im 16 & still a virgin. i was just scared that it was deformed or i had something wrong with it. me and my boy friend have tryed things but never sex he says that its normal but idk.

I have the exact same problem and I'm 14. My left labia is a lot bigger than my right, but it's not painful at all. It's good to know that there are other people out there with the same problem and that it's at least somewhat normal. I've had this ever since I could remember, but I would still like to get it removed when I'm older.