never been on something like this before but there's a first for everything I guess I've been on paipills for a year a half now up to 20 a day if I can get my hands on them I've been sober before for about 6 years till I had. A c-section and they have me the morphine for 24 hours then the oxycodone for two to three weeks since then it has seriously progressed did it the right way at first like if I was in pain that's when I took it then it was every little thing hurt so I took it year a a half later no scripts been buying them from people roxy oxy 10's whatever I can get decided enough so yesterday I took about 5 in the morning by 4 this am I was starting withdrawls which I know what they feel like because I've been a day here or there without them but not more than 30 hours wow huh feel like a total junkie hate myself for letting myself get this way don't wanna go use but the withdrawls say other wise what's the best way to deal or cope should I say help me please don't wanna go use gotta get clean again without including jail there's a lot more to my life story but this is what I'm dealing with this second someone with real good help please reply don't need the lecture on my stupid decisions I already know 

hey there...i know exactly what u are going thru...i am on day 2 of no pain pills...i abused them for 7 yrs and have decided that enough was enough...make sure you drink plenty of liquids..water,gatoraid,juice...they say stay away from cafiene...but i drink my coffee still...this may sound wierd..but get some loperimide(immodium)...i have been taking about 4-6 at a time...twice a day..it will take 90% of the withdrawal feelinfs away...i promise..just tell yurself its only a couple of days...i first quit on may 15...went untill july 5th with no pills...thought that i could just do a few..big mistake...once you get them out of yur system...its an absolute must that u stay away from them,people u used with with..etc...delete yur dealers numbers out of yur phone...if u believe in God...pray for strength...it has helped me tremendously...but the loperimide is an absolute must..take 4..if u dont feel better in an hour or so..take 2 more...some people have said about takin 20-30 at a time...i think thats way too much..6 at a time seems to work for me...i do that twice a day for about 5 days..then take 2 less for a couple days..etc..till yur down to nothin...good luck and God bless you...

Glad to know someone's still reading this stuff all the post I've red have been old ya know was scared to take that much Imodium but I guess if I use to take that many pain pills at a time through out the day then what is Imodium gonna do right lol thanks for replying

The main thing I'm having trouble with is the horns cold c**p chill in my spine and restless leg stndrome

Well haven't had anything since Tuesday morning and I'm still alive I am determined to do this I actually slept last night had a lil help from the Benadryl and melatonin haven't had to take immodium since yesterday afternoon so hopefully that parts over I was able to eat throughout the day mainly peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but at least I ate the day before cearel was all I could take the day before nothing not even hardly. Water but this morning I'm attempting my first cup of coffee since Tuesday also lol thanks so much for relying hope u r still going on day three of no meds just knowing ur not the only one out there that deals with things like this goes a long way!!!

Hang in there. I made it almost a week now using imodium. It really works. Took more imodium the first few days and tapering off. Haven't had any bad side effects. If I knew it was this easy, I would have kicked painpills out of my life years ago.

Good luck to you. Keep posting your progress.