Biotin helps you loose wight but how many weeks does it take to help you loose wight? My friend sydney lost 30 pounds off of biotin and she looks great!!! Now she can fit into areopostal and all of them other name brand clothes.. 

How long does it take too see the results as it relates to wight loss.

Please answer my question.... Thanks....

It shows in research that biotin decreases blood glucose levels promoting weight loss.  However, in the study I read about, the participants consumed 9,000 mcg of biotin supplements per day where blood glucose levels dropped significantly.  As the result of getting the blood sugar levels under control, this will encourage weight loss.  It will depend on the person as to how much weight is lost.  It is dependent on what foods are eaten while taking it and the exercise done.  Did your friend tell you how much biotin she took to lose her weight?  Did she change what she ate or change her activity?

yeah, for sure, it promotes weight loss, but if you do that with all those other factors that you need to respect - such are exercising, healthy eating, etc. for example, you can't just consume products that contain biotin and expect to do nothing and lose weight. because, you should know that this is not possible, especially if we consider that biotin for hair growth is used more and that you can use it without any other things. if you understand what I want to say to you. so, anyway, changing activities in your life and consuming biotin is going to help you for sure. 

well I am not sure but i will ask her.... and I will tell you what she said. But i think you just take the pill but i will ask her to make sure, all i know is that she lost 30 pounds.

Did you get biotin yet?

Oh and They didnt change anything about thier diet they just to the vitimen for every meal.