Hi. Just the other day I have talked with my friend about possible weight loss program.
She else had overweight problem and she successfully solved it with some American longevity diet program few years ago.
So, she recommended to me that I should find out some more informations about this diet.
I did small research on my own but I have found out that this company is producing some sports supplements and I didn’t found anything about their weight loss program.
Please help.

Yes, you are right, this company is producing sports supplements among all other stuff like Women's Health vitamin program, Men's Health, Weight Management, Anti-Aging and many others.
Best product in the Weight Management program is called Sugar-Eze.
It is all about stimulation of glucose metabolism.
Sugar-Eze contains the nutrients necessary to help the body in supporting proper glucose metabolism so glucose will not pass into fat.
Of course, certain nutrients have been shown to help glucose metabolism like aspartic acid, bilberry extract, chromium and vanadium.