he won't cum during oral sex and I don't nkow what to do... plz help me :-(

Hehe, It is not unlikely, I dont cum during oral sex, it feels great, but it just cant make me cum, your boy might have the same thing. It's not bad, it just maybe we don't get off on it real well. Also, timing, if your are being slow about it, that isn't very arousing.

Or you could try to get the whole thing in your mouth, instead of like half of it. But, take your time with it.

hey
Oral sex is how we finish sex .. i make my bf cum so its definately not impossible try just concentrating on the head and with your hand jack the shaft or bottom half of his member ... start off slow and then get faster and every now and then take your hand away and put more of it in your mouth and then go back to what you were doing ... i know my bf loves it .. give it a try and let me know well good luck i hope it works !

thank god i though I was the only guy in the world how doesnt get off while getting a BJ...