me and my girlfriend had oral sex like a month ago and i fingered her while she masterbated me but i did not ejaculate. but my question is i stuck me hand in to show her how then went back to finger her and she is two weeks late on her period so could she be pregnant?

hey madmike,

what do you mean by stuck my hand in to show her. did you get pre-cum on your hand/fingers. if so when was the last time you ejaculated. did you urinate after you ejaculated and before you fingered your gf. finally are you uncircumscized?

thanks

i just showed her how and which way to do the ha****b and no i did not get pre-cum on my fingers second i did not urinate or ejaculate b4 at all or after oh and i am not circumscized but she says she is 2 weeks late i know i should ease up but im jus worrried

as long as you didnt ejaculate before where semen would get under your foreskin and you didnt get anything on your hands then your fine. women are not robots and there are many factors which affect the timing of menstral cycles and they do vary some from month to month. has she been stressed latley?

no but today she got it so im clear thank you for your help

No problem im glad to help.
if you have any other questions or concerns just ask 8)

Hello, please i have this problem of cumming too fast, the longest i last is 2-3 mins. And my girlfriend is pretty hot. Wat can i do?