this is really weird, but this morning when I went to the bathroom, I noticed greenish oily droplets floating in the toilet. the stool itself is light brown, but i have no idea as to what the green droplets are! i haven't had any other symptoms. the only thing i could think of is that yesturday, i ate noodles that i've never eaten before and i think it might be the dye in the noodles. but green oily droplets?? maybe its not the noodles. does anyone have any ideas as to what this is?

This happened to me too, approximately 4 years ago. I do not remember what I eat that day (or the day before), but I do remember that I felt urgent need to go to the bathroom and only a very little amount of greenish oily liquid came out. Odd indeed and it has never happened again. Hope someone knows about it. Thank you.

I assumed that this type of oily greasy stool is a phenomenon. I was like - no way that stool can be green, yellow, orange, etc.

Until this happened to me.

One day it was green and I was really scared. I believed that this is because I ate spinach, but this was not so true. It happened to me three days in the row so I have decided to call my doctor.

And it was. It was because of foods that I was eating and my doctor told me that this can last for three to four more days. So, it was like that.

I believed that this is nothing serious.