I said to my self a thousand times “I will start my diet tomorrow” and then spent a day gorging myself. Last week I said that it is the last day I am taking chocolate. Few days ago I decided to start with diet so I ate potato chips as much I can, so that I won’t be missing tomorrow. I am disaster! My friend advised me not o be on diet. She said that is much better for me to start eating fat burning food. I don’t know what food is that. Which food is fat burning?

She is right. I can understand you; lots of people are like you. I had a hard time to quit with snacks and sweats. I have crises time after time but I am satisfied with my body now and I don’t what to endanger that. The fat burring food is the fruit rich with vitamin C, especially apples. They contain chemical call pectin which limits the amount of fat your cells can absorb. Also there is soybeans with lecithin, it break down fatty deposits and prevents fat from forming your cells. Some fats like corn oil, peanut oil, safflower oil, olive oil release phospholipids or polyunsaturated fatty acids which can help remove the stored fats from your system. Fish as well.