About 2 years ago, I started throwing up all dairy products (eggs, cheese, milk, etc.) Up until then, I had never had a problem except the two times I was pregnant. Both times, I threw up from those things, but stopped throwing up once I gave birth. I also recently have begun throwing up grease. If I eat something greasy for dinner, I wake up in the middle of the night sick to my stomach and belching, I throw up the grease then feel fine. I am a 45 yr old female.

Celebrity
Dairy intolerance that you had experienced during your pregnancy was probably due to hormonal influence.
You are approaching menopause now (read hormonal imbalance) and many women experience digestive problems such as food intolerance.

Have you noticed any other symptoms except for the grease intolerance?

There are no tests to help you confirm that you are food tolerant. You need to eliminate certain foods and then carefully introduce them into your diet to see what is causing your symptoms. Try consulting a nutritionist or your gp for starters.

A good whole food vitamin with probiotics included will help with food intolerances

The Greatest Vitamin in the World is the best I've found

i do the same thing. have been for a few years. i think it is odd. i feel fine once the grease comes up.

Get your liver checked for hep C, the liver swells restricking bowl movement and bile ducts dont work to well, Its not nice thinking you may have hep but better knowing so as to gear your lifestyle to survive.
There are so many people even medical professionals who miss this diagnosis. good luck