sorry if this is the wrong spot i'm new here and i didnt really see a proper forum for this

Over the weekend i had a cold and i started pooping more then usual(3-4 times a day) i have been eating a lot of fiber so i figured that could be the cause

last night as i tried to sleep i felt a strange shooting pain, it felt like it was going down my tail bone then i woke up about 2 hours after falling asleep with the same shooting pains

i figured maybe i just have to poop so i head into the bathroom and sat on the toilet then suddenly it felt like a lot of liquid just came shooting out followed by the normal solid poop

i got up and looked into the toilet and saw roughly 20 or 30 little orange liquid blobs floating on top of the water they didnt seem to break the water at all they kept a round form and even while being flushed they stayed in perfect form and always on top of the water

after that i went twice more about once an hour and all seemed fine but today i feel kind of cramped and keep passing gas and everytime i do pass gas this orange liquid seems to come out

i'm not sure if i should go see the doctor about this or not but it seems really strange, i doubt its some sort of STD as i've never had sex

anyway thanks for any help

hey, i'm experienceing that same thing right now... if you get any answers, i'd like to know what the heck is going on. I'm a bit worried

same happened to me..how embarrassing...it went through my pants!! i did some resarch and they say its from some kind of fish...i didnt eat fish though..then i read it could be from cashews...those i did eat! LOL damn was i ever scared....

I'm having the same thing. The one about the fish I read though said it was orange-yellow. Mine is solid orange, and not little specks, big pools of it. But still oil. It freaks me out.

The things I've eaten since my last go are pasta (with marinara) cereal (honey bunches of oats) and chicken fajitahs. I'll admit the fajitahs were a little weird and greasy, but did not contain freaky orange oil.

I'ven been having the same thing... organe discharge... I've had it once before and I noticed it was when I was drinking a lot, like a couple nights in a row.... maybe it's from that as well. I also however have been eating cashews too. If it doesn't go away see a doctor otherwise you're good.

Orange liquid can also be liquefied fat in the gut that comes out. I don't think it's much a cause for concern if it happened only once, but the shooting pain does concern me. I think that it's a good idea to see the doctor about it if there is ever pain that is associated with a bowel movement because that can indicate a more serious problem. Please keep us posted on how it is going!

Well last year of november i experienced the same thing...i went to the emrgency room and got tested for CDIF BACTERIA (CLOSTRIDIUM DIFFICILE) look definition up in google....Think back a couple of months? Have you been on any type of antibiotic for anything like for example a cold or flu or infection? What happens is some types of antibiotics can strip your stomach of the GOOD BACTERIA only leaving the BAD BACTERIA in your stomach which causes this reverse affect on your body....anything you eat will go in and will come out SOONER THAN USUAL lol!!

This yes sounds very disturbing and it is embarassing...its only contagious between FECAL MATTER!! Hopefully you aint playin in it or anyone else is if you know what i mean. I know this may sound embarassin but to make sure for yourself...go to a doctor or emergency room and do a stool sample test..you should find out in about a week

Also keep in mind some foods can cause problems like that..and sometime people take mineral oil to ease constipation which can cause RECTAL DISCHARGE!! i know how gross....but its true...my doctor has told me all these things because i have been experiencing now BOWEL problems (not CDIF but constipation etc.) for about a year and a half...Im now getting tested for other things!!

Its something serious and it needs to be looked after if you are still having these symptoms!

I hadn't heard anything about this bacteria, what do they do to treat you for this disease? It sounds like regular antibiotics might not be too helpful. Let me know if you know what the treatment is! Thanks.

So same thing is happening to me. Today is the second day and I want to know if this can be cured by some kind of medicine or do I need a surgery?

The issue is diet, not anything else. It is more than likely undigested fat, which means that you should make a change in your diet. Does that make sense at all?

just doign a reply so i can post a new topic.

Im going through the same thing! i dont know what it is.. but in another forum i read someone said take B-12 and so far thats working.. but if i miss ONE day i see the discharge again!

Hey everyone wow i have been having the same thing today is my second day of this grose orange stuff. I thought it was to do with my menstrual cycle as i have it at the moment. Last time i ate cashews was about a week ago and fish months so i can say that its definately from that. I am sick at the moment to flu symptoms and i figured it might be from that, or the fact that im taking roaccutane but i really dont think that thats the cause of the orange spotting. I do sometimes feel sick/nauseas and have a bloated tummy i try to eat quiet healthy so i am very confused as to why this is happening to me.

hi, my daughter is 12 and is experiencing the same thing. it's been going on for 4 days now, with a small pain in her upper LEFT side under her ribcage. she said sometimes there is alot and sometimes there is few or none. i am getting very worried, she did eat a large amount of cashews the day before it first happened. please help, i need to know if it's harmless before i go spend 3 or 4 hundread dollars on something that could be harmless. please respond soon. :-(

I just got this too.

I ate some butterfish and sardines yesterday, so I guess that was the cause of it.

I was really freaked out when I saw how bright orange it was. And it smells TERRIBLE. I'm eating nothing but normal food today and I hope it stops.