During orgasm, I have to hold my right testicle in place to keep it from rising too far up. It has been like this most of my life. But now pain is involved with orgasm and I am avoiding sex. It has become a problem. In the past, I found if I did not prevent it from rising, it would move out of the scrotum and get lodged in the abdomen until arousal decreased and it lowered back into place. 

For several painful minutes (30+) after ejaculation, my penis does not become limp. It is just as hard as during the previous sexual activity but it does not feel good. This priapism is diminished with persistent, gentle massage of the surroundings. I have to rub the tendon that attaches leg to pelvis and gently massage the pelvic bone openings. I find bony protuberances around my anus and the opening for penis and scrotum below the pubic bone. I rub the areas gently allowing for drainage. However, there can be a lingering, vague ache lasting through the next afternoon.

In order to figure out how to explain this to the doctors, I have noticed some things about my genitals. I do not think all these things are normal. My erect penis curves to the left without scar tissue/plaque buildup, according to the urologist. I think it may be a normal bend because it has not affected or reduced function since I became sexually active.The curve to the left begins at the base with the least girth. Other than the curve, it appears normal, except for the occasional colorless, painless, lumpy vein on the left side of my penis below the coronal ridge.

Internally and also at the base, my penis can be bent in the opposite direction of the curve as if it has been broken. Continuing inward, the penile root should attach to the pelvis. But it feels as if it is floating, as if it has broken away from the normal attachment and the penile root has moved distinctly off center. Usually the root of the erection is somewhat immovable as pressure is applied externally to the prostate. Mine moves around during erection and sinks inward with applied pressure to the perineum. As orgasm approaches, it crowds into the right side of my crotch which causes the orgasm/ejaculation pain. Massaging the area is the only thing that seems to decrease the congestion and the pain and allows everything to go back mostly to its normal location. 

Also, I have been told by six physicians, in three years, that I have two bilateral inguinal hernias on either side and just above the pubic bone area. The last surgeon said the hernias are barely there and that the bilateral protrusions are the spermatic cords, veins, nerves, etc, which are showing because I am so thin.  I did not have this when I was younger and much thinner.

I hope you are still here because I am dealing with the exact same issues. I jumped from 50 feet into the water and experienced a strange type of pulsating pain. I was never the same after and have every symptom you have. I have to hold up my right testicle to become erect and though I can deflate after orgasm, I have to massage blood out of the perineum every time or it's firm and painful.