I am in 50s and only very recently discovered the great pleasure of anal masturbation. I use a sex toy (dildo) like a penis both in shape and size. I insert the dildo and play in different positions for about one and half hours. When I am done enough and feel tired, try to reach orgasm by inserting in and out very fast. I get a time like orgasm, but without ejaculation. I know if I ejaculate at the same time I would get the double pleasure. I like to reach the peak without ejaculation as it helps me to do it again and again, very frequently. Is this normal to keep going like this without ejaculate but with a sort of orgasm?. Appreciate comments.

Guys are able to orgasm several times without anything "cumming" out lol, and it doesn't matter how you do it. But it actually tends to take a lot of practise, so it sounds like you've achieved something very great! Well done!

A lot of people don't realise that an orgasm is completely separate from ejaculation. Ejaculation just happens a few seconds after the orgasm, usually. So you're basically stopping in the middle of the two. A lot of guys would be jealous of you ;-)

Congrats, you've hit the male prostate orgasm jackpot, LOL!

Not every guy is able to do this, to have an orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, some like the feeling but they discover that it really takes penile stimulation to reach orgasm, so be happy in the knowledge that you've mastered something many guys haven't yet. 

I'm not sure if you have a question, though? Are you asking how to have multiple orgasms one after the other even if you ejaculate at the same time? I'm not sure about that, but if you're having a good time this way there's no reason to change anything. 

not ejaculationg is no treat. After prostate surgery,I have had retrograde ejaculation. It doesn't feel complete. I can understand stopping one or two times befor ejaculation.But you should ejaculate, It can cause problems ,that may not be able to corrected.Your anal masturbation is actually pleasurable from the message of the prostate. Sometimes you can do it without any toys, but if you have shorter fingers you may need help.but the prostate is what causes the pleasure. Tantric sex is usually done with a partner and is a far more spiritual experience. You may be causing a climax from the prostate massage, Be fore prostate surgery at 52, I had no problems masturbating twice a day,with a partner sometimes 4 or 5 times. They suggest prostate massage to help with retograde ejaculation. And a guy who had surgery, started having normal ejaculation after 2 years. He says his doctor prescribes Ephedine which he takes 30 minutes before starting. I am going to pursue this route. I can still masturbate 2 to 3 times a day, but it never gives me the complete satisfaction I had before. So I still feel like I want it, If you wanted apple pie and some one gave you a plate with just the crust, would you feel like you had satisfied your need for apple pie? The medications that they prescribe to help with problems for frequent urination ,has a side effect of reducing the amount of your sperm production.After a couple of days , I stopped that c**p. Medications with side effects ,usually makes one problem a bit better , but causes something else that needs treatment.
It's like a vicous cycle that just ends up with more and more medications! And you still don't feel like you should.

my parnter & l are both in our 50's, and to found the amazing pleasure of anal masturbation (sex) completely by mistake. She was giving me a blow job one afternoon, & slid a finger up my arse, finding my prostrate, like pushing a doorbell. We have since experimented further, with a strapon & am amazed the mix of pleasures she can give me. from what we now know as milkng the prostrate. to orgasm without ejaculation. this method allows me to have up to 4 orgasms close together, usually resulting in me passing out. The best for me is when she takes me with the strapon and blows me orally at the same time. l dont know if lm cuming or going, 9 times out of 10, she says l pass out, this way. oddly enough she isnt into anal sex herself, but gets off giving me such pleasure and loves watching me masturbate anally. We are both very luck to have such a relationship together. wish l knew all about this when l was younger. To any readers of this comment, dont be scared of trying this. do it just once out of curiosity, and you and yr partner will never look back.

I go through the same things at times. I have been into anal play since my mid teens and am now in my thirties. I have experimented with a lot of different toys and I am now on the big toys :-) I don't really get as much pleasure from prostate stimulation as much as i do when I get that fullness feeling from going big and deep. During my extended playtime sessions, especially when I go deep and fast, I will get some form of an orgasm feeling without stimulation to my penis. When this happens I feel like my ass gets its own form of orgasm and I just convulse a little bit as it passes and feel like I just came but nothing comes out of my penis and a little while after it passes I can just keep going and reach that point until I am too tired or sore ;-) now the other replies have stated about prostate stimulation or the dangers of delaying ejaculation, but I think this is a whole different type of orgasm we are able to reach that does not involve the penis or prostate. So... I think we are good and if it feels amazing and nothing seems hurt then just ride on and enjoy :-)

My husband enjoys anal stimulation as well, he often cums if I perform oral simotaniously... this is not a guarantee, he will still sometimes only have an anal orgasm, but most of the time this gives him both... best of luck to u