So I'm a 19 year old guy and I've been exploring. I've been using my fingers and vasoline for awhile to stimulate my anus, but I finally went out and bought myself some Astroglide. 

Here's my problem; the Astroglide irritated my anus, badly. It burns very bad and will irritate for hours after use. It's weird, because it won't irritate if I use A LOT of it. But after awhile it will, usually after only 5 minutes. So I guess my first question is what would be a good anal lube for me? Something that won't irritate or burn... I'd also want something that's long lasting (the Astroglide wears out pretty quickly). I figure from that many would recommend silicone-based lube, but it would need to be water-based because I plan to purchase a dildo soon... I've been using household objects and they just aren't working out anymore, haha. Anyways, help is greatly appreciated! :)

first of all...you have to  stop for some time...see your Doctor and i think it can be solved

I would suggest using KY jelly it's a lot more smooth and long lasting than the lube that your using. The aded benefit as well is that it is a water-bases lubricant and gives of a warme feeling if your sticking it up there and feels twice as good. You can easily buy them at Walmart or any store really, their are also different varieties of KY jelly as we'll cold, warm, so experimenting with different kinds can be fun

Just go and buy KY Jelly, you will see it in every Dr.'s office and it's cheap. Works better than most of the expensive stuff, lasts longer too. Stay far away from any lubes that heat up to supposedly intensify sex, probably will feel like your astroglide but worse. Enjoy!