Im a 13 year old girl and I love porn and sex. Ive never had sex but I like masterbating. Sticking objects up me isn't satisfying and it hurts. I love rubbing my clit when i'm wet but it takes a long time to have an orgasm. I need something quick but I can't get caught by my parents! Help :-) Btw, I would love to hear stuff from boys ;-)

I'm 13and IM aguy I masterbait all the time explore try new things and do it when your alone try masterbateing at night when your parents are asleep

try using your fingers,try not to go too deep ;-)

try using your fingers,try not to go too deep

lmao :O that was funny

I am 13 too an I am in the same situation but I find if I rub my come plus use a back massager too and it works well :-) good luck

i am turned on all the dam time but i dont want to wait tell the night i want to do it during the day but my parents are always around and they never let me be alone urgg what do i do

Try using something that vibrates on ur clit like an electric toothbrush or if you have an ipod you can get a free app that makes it vibrate non stop and put that down there. Hope this helps! 

i do this all the time. i turn on the bath tub when my parents arnt home and get naked then i turn the water to really hot and stick my vagina under the foset it gives you a fast orgasm. XD

im 14 and i just rub my clit and all around and it works for me

Finger yourself easiest way

Im 13 and i use to be in this situation all you need to do is find something that vibrates like a vibrating chair or what i use a back messager and if u dont want to get caught pretend your stomach hurts and run to the bathroom while your parents are looking at you then you have all the time you want to masterbate have fun :)

use some baby oil on all your fingers, get them nice and lubbed up!! with your finger straight out move you hand side to side as fast as you can making all your fingers rub across your clit untill climax and keep going once you climax dont stop still going as fast as you can you may feel a sensation like you need to pee but you could work past it and dont stop untill your p***y starts squirting and that is the best feeling ever!!!

I'm 14, and I masturbate about 5-7 times a day, and I have never in my life used a shower head, a vibrator, or any other toys of any kind. I go on an anime fanfiction site, and look at all of the M-rated ones, as they almost always include detailed sex scenes. From there, I lie on my bed, do one continuous sit up, read the sex scenes and rub 'down below'. Once I've masturbated the first time, a couple of seconds afterwards, I repeat the thing. If the door opens, I stop rubbing imediately, and when my parents or sister poke their head round the door, I act as if I'm getting up from lying down on my bed. They haven't suspected anything, and I've been doing if for a couple of months now. It also helps tone your stomach muscles, which is a good plus.

I need help on not getting caught my parents r home a lot and I have four other siblings so I never get time to myself and I hav to share a room with two others help mee pleased

What is the app called how much does it cost