I've got a couple questions. First off, is it okay to be only 13 and masturbate? I've masturbated but never cummed or ejaculated, how can I? What are some good ways to orgasm? I've tried fingering with multiple pressure and speed but can't get anywhere. The only way I seem to be able to is if I spray water on my clit and stroke my G-spot, I've tried doing to same with my fingers but can't get anywhere. I'm a girl of 13 so don't mention vibrators, can't find one. The best I have are my fingers and bottles really, well as far as I think. I also can't fantasize when masturbating, I've tried and I just couldn't orgasm and I only have 20 min. in the shower.

it it perfectly fine for you to masturbate, every 1 eithe has or dose so dont worry about that and also, you are only 13, your body is still changing so dont worry about not cumming.

I thought you were a boy when you talked about ejaculating until you mentioned your clit. :O

Most girls don't ejaculate in a noticeable way and until recently the ones who did squirt were thought to be peeing. We know better now. It's not pee.

Of course it's OK to be masturbating at 13. Many girls begin many years earlier and many later, so you're completely normal.

It also sounds like you've figured out how to bring yourself to orgasm, so what's the problem? The purpose of masturbating is to learn how to please YOU and you've done it. Everyone's different and you may even develop the "squirt" as it's usually done via the G spot technique. But you probably don't have any fluid to ejaculate at 13.

So keep experimenting and have fun.

im 13 and i masterbate. its completely normal and important for later years to enjoy yourself with a partner. as for putting something down there, u can use anything penis shaped, such as a cucumber, hairbrush handle, or carrot. try different things and masterbate as often as u want.

do u know that the g spot is on the inside of the vagina? about 1/3 way in on ur front side its actually a pressure point for the bladder an when you hit that and honey I was 35 first time and u come multiple times in a row no kidding u tell your partner or hand "stay there"and u can come 40+ times most woman use the ole shower head way.... put the handheld on pulse just the right temp of water and...you'll figure out the rest I had my first O at 8yo my stuffed bunny <3

im 13 too :P i masterbate everyday just experiment with ur body and ull find its sooo nice!!!!

I'm 14, and I masturbate about 5-7 times a day, and I have never in my life used a shower head, a vibrator, or any other toys of any kind. It's normal for everyone to masturbate. I don't think watching porn would help, however, I go on an anime fanfiction site, and look at all of the M-rated ones (for mature adults only), which usually include sex scenes. From there, I lie on my bed, do one continuous sit up, read the sex scenes and rub 'down below'. Once I've masturbated the first time, a couple of seconds afterwards, I repeat the thing. If the door opens, I stop rubbing imediately, and when my parents or sister poke their head round the door, I act as if I'm getting up from lying down on my bed. They haven't suspected anything, and I've been doing if for a couple of months now. It also helps tone your stomach muscles.

Sayaswift, im 13...are u a boy or girl? im a girl but i go BOTH ways. maybe i can help you :-)

For me, I usually just lay on my bed, cross your legs, and then pull them towards you chest. Then rock back an forth . Rub your clit and usually I have my head against a pillow that way my non busy hand can grab the Pillow when things get intense. Hope this helps.

I'm 13 too and the way I masturbate is in the shower. I grab the shower head and put in on medium pressure. I then lay down on my back and hold the shower head like a few inches away from my vagina. I kinda don't really know where my clit is so I just position the shower head in different ways to see which way feels the best. after I find that special position I the keep it there till my vagina starts to throb. (I don't know if that's normal) and then I rub it a bit. again I don't know if I orgasm or not but it feels good so it's fine for me. it gets all tingly and it kinda gives me the feeling that I have to pee when really I don't. can anybody help with the vagina throbbing thing??

I do the same thing and It feels amazing, My vagina also throbs and feels a little sore after but I think that's normal. Also, when I do it for some reason my legs let shake uncontrollably. I think its and orgasm but Im not sure. Does that happen to you?

Hey I'm 13 and femaleI live for masterbating I love it so much.. I do it 5-15 times a day

I normally get 7 pens stick it up my vagina and pull back and forth I normal add that grown In or I use my hairbrush

I have tried massaging my clit but I dose not work

Last night I was watching girl porn while playing with my clit I began to feel great and my legs went tingly I only have a shower head in my shower can I do it standing upI I want an orgasm help meTeqniques

Objects

Strategies I need to know how to orgasm

Soon

HURRY HELLP ME

5-15 times a day,that is much,I do it 3-5 times.But why not,masterbating is soooo good. If you set the shower head near your clit, have the water on full strenght, I am sure you will get a good orgasm. You can also take a carrot or a cucumber, place it inside your vagina and masturbate/ f**k with it. It is a lot of things you can do to get orgasm. My gf couldn't masturbate, so we took it step by step. I learned much from that.

I'm 13 and I love master bating what I do is get an electric tooth brush lift by leg up come from behind and put the tooth brush head on my clit it's brilliant it's so nice, it feels amazing nothing elce works. For me and watch lesbian porn that helps to

If your are looking back on this artlice at 17 and still wondering why there is no squirt reach me at ptms middle school ask for esscens johnson and believe me i have the tits to show that i have came quite a few times.