My dad jut had surgery a few days ago dey had to remove most of his stomach the doctor told me the cancer look stage 3, but he's not sure yet.Can anyone info on this stage.One more thing the cancer spread he's going to do sum quimotherapy.

i know theres four stages of cancer..

Stage 0- Carcinoma in situ (early cancer that is present only in the layer of cells in which it began).
Stage 1,2,3-Higher numbers indicate more extensive disease: greater tumor size, and/or spread of the cancer to nearby lymph nodes and/or organs adjacent to the primary tumor.
Stage 4-The cancer has spread to another organ.

Chemotherapy- High Doses Of Chemo is to kill off any remaining cancer cells
they also recommend that he wears a doctor mask in public places (germs/colds/flu) , i have dealt with my father's cancer for 2 years/ then he passed on. went to heaven dec 4th 1998, also try to keep your father away from people who are sick, specially when he goes on chemo they will have him a germ free room- while he starts chemo (meaning you will have to wear doctors mask's,gowns, and feet covers like in surgery, its to protect him from any germs! i also recommend disinfecting the whole house before he comes home- good luck!! ;-) :-D

thank u so much for the info...and am sorry about your dad.
It is very hard for me because my dad berly 42.